LETS GET DIGITAL
Are you missing out on opportunities to save money, find work, learn skills and access important services such as online medical appointments?
We are able to help in many ways:
Our support is free and includes:
- An initial assessment of your IT skills so the level of support is right for you
- Basic skills – how to use a digital device and navigate the internet
- Help to get online and use the internet effectively and safely so you can recognise and minimise dangers such as on-line fraud
- Short-term loans of digital equipment including tablets, laptops
- Websites and apps –we’ll show you what the internet has to offer you tailored to your needs and interests whether it is finding employment, staying in touch with loved ones or speaking with your GP.
- IT mentor; ongoing support for after you’ve completed the sessions you need
We have a more extensive list of basic and more advanced IT training opportunities here......
If you would like to tell us more about what you need, you can fill in an on-line form here..... We will get back to you as soon as we can, remember to include a telephone number,.
Hands Together LUDLOW is working with
for Digital Inclusion.