I WANT TO HELP
There are many opportunities for volunteering with Hands Together LUDLOW. We need assistance with running some of our projects and establishing new ones, as well as volunteering to help those in need of short-term care.
Volunteers can help in many different situations:
• When someone is in poor health, recovering from a bout in hospital, you may be able to help around the house and garden, or perhaps assisting a carer in need of respite.
• When someone feels isolated, living in a cold house, a volunteer can offer some friendship and warmth.
• When someone is recovering from strained family relationships and is in need of some friendly support.
• Where there are money management issues as a result of welfare cuts. Perhaps help could be provided with budgeting or with cooking cheap nutritious meals.
• When someone is seeking work, help with transport, form filling or using the internet may be useful.
For these things, and many more, we aim to find ways in which we can try to help.
If you would like to help please contact us at the Hands Together office,
An Application Form is available here if you find that helpful.
More information about volunteering is available on the VOLUNTEERS page.
Click here for details about making a financial donation.