If you need help please contact us:
Via the HELPLINE - telephone 01584 817250. This is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday. You can leave a voicemail message at other times and on Sunday. Voicemail is check regularly every day.
OR you can call the office on on 07584 858056
Our volunteers can help in many different situations:
• You may be in poor health, recovering from a bout in hospital, you may need some help around the house and garden, or perhaps you are a carer in need of respite.
• You may be feeling isolated, living in a cold house, wanting some friendship and warmth.
• You may be recovering from strained family relationships and in need of some friendly support.
• You may have money management issues as a result of welfare cuts. Perhaps you need some help with budgeting or with cooking cheap nutritious meals.
• You may be seeking work and wanting help with transport, form filling or using the internet.
For these things, and many more, we will be happy to discuss with you ways in which we can try to help.
Most of our clients are referred to us by our partner agencies, charities and local organisations. We then aim to find the most appropriate organisation to help, or we use one of our team of volunteers to provide short-term assistance.